We are a well established new car dealer in the Uniontown area looking for a qualified, experienced automotive bookkeeper/controller.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Booking each vehicle sold.
- Maintain accounts A/R & A/P.
- Draft checks and submit warranties, state licensing fees, bank & Floor plan payoffs, etc.
- Daily bank reconciliation on tracking cash and all deposits.
- All account schedules.
- Floor plan reconciliation.
- At least 5 years new automotive bookkeeping experience.
- Well organized with all auto accounts & account problem solving.
Vacation pay, personal days, health benefits with eye & dental package, etc. Generous salary determined on experience level.