Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person and just the right touch. Home Instead Senior Care® offices are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join their teams.
We have the perfect job for you!
If you enjoy helping others and like to work in a relaxed atmosphere.
Flexible schedule. Work close to home. Earn paid vacation.
$1,000 Sign on Bonus.
Are you someone who is caring and compassionate with a passion for enhancing the lives of aging adults in your community? Then Home Instead Senior Care invites you to join our team! We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their own home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
If you have a heart for aging adults it doesn't matter if you have years of caregiving experience or if you are brand new to caregiving. Home Instead provides skills training and ongoing support to our employees and works with you to place you in situations that match your skill level while providing opportunities for growth.
We also have a variety of shifts available with customizable schedules that fit your lifestyle and competitive pay.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer