Comfort Keepers, a Readers Choice Award Winner, is seeking caring individuals. We provide services to seniors who need help to continue living independently at home. We have flexible hours and days. Assignments near you.
For our South Hills Locations & Monroeville Locations.
Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers, winner of the 2018 Tribune Review Reader’s Choice Gold Award, and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and home health care services for seniors and older adults in the South Park and Bethel Park, PA area.
As an in home caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and well-being.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible and regular available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
- 401K Employer Contributory Savings Plan
- Essential and Basic Plan Health Insurance + Dental
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior's life
We have full time, part time, days, nights, or weekends available with flexible hours. Make a difference today. Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Provide companionship and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily living tasks such as light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Provide occasional transportation and accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Observe and report any changes in the senior’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Successful Caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Pennsylvania driver's license in good standing
- Reliable vehicle and valid automobile insurance
- Willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening
- Willing to undergo a formal background check
Start your rewarding career with Comfort Keepers today. Apply now!
Comfort Keepers of Pittsburgh, PA South office is located at 5824 Brownsville Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15236. Our office serves South Park, Baldwin, Belle Vernon, Bethel Park, Elizabeth, Finleyville, Homestead, Larimer, McKeesport, Monessen, Mount Lebanon, Pleasant Hills, and West Mifflin, PA. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas.
Comfort Keepers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment actions are made without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, handicap, or age.