Dental HygienistDr Terry Griffin
Dental hygienist position available. Tuesday or Thursday evenings, 3 PM - 7 PM. Busy Office. Experience required. Job Description Our growing dental practice needs a dental hygienist to join our team. We serve all demographics of the population, from preschoolers to the elderly, and we operate a busy office. The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Dental Hygienist responsibilities:
- Collect medical and dental histories from patients.
- Chart dental conditions based on dentist's observations and evaluations.
- Sterilize dental instruments and tools.
- Instruct patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care.
- Take X-rays of patients' teeth for dentist's use.
Examples of Dental Hygienist skills:
- Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene required (Bachelor's preferred)
- Current state license required.
- 3+ years' experience as a Dental Hygienist.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules.