Compliance OfficerFamily Psychological Associates
Kittanning, PA Full-time
Posted on October 24, 2019
Family Psychological Associates is looking to fill the position of Compliance Officer. This position can be based out of our Clarion, Butler, Indiana or Kittanning office.
- Participate in Operations overview of all Departments/Locations for Entire Agency (Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Indiana Programs: Blended Case Management, BHRS, Peer Support, Outpatient Therapy, Family Based, Forensic Prison Program).
- Conducts internal compliance audits of client’s charts and employee files in every department, in every location.
- Provide Outpatient Therapy 6 billable hours per week.
- Review/Develop/ Amend/ Revise/Implement/Maintain Agency’s Policies, Procedures, Joint Commission and Practices for the general operation of Family Psychological Associates to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper organizational conduct.
- Monitor and Minimize Fraud, Waste, Abuse.
- Research and interpret regulations from Federal, State, County, MCO, and all governing or accrediting entities on a regular basis (often several times a week).
- Perform Exclusions/Medichecks on all new employees before employment and all current employees on a monthly basis.
- Safety Committee Lead– Organize and Facilitate Safety meeting to monitor risks and needs.
- Designate committee members to implement consistent safety protocols.
- Review Quality Assurance measures through employee interviews, consumer interviews, suggestion collection, consumer satisfaction reports/surveys and fields topics to appropriate department and assists in resolution of concerns.
- Master’s Degree
- Minimum3 years’ experience