Every Career Starts with Care!
Home Instead is looking for Caregivers to join our growing team in the South Hills of Pittsburgh!
Caregivers of all experience levels are welcome to apply. Home Instead has multiple
Caregiver positions available so you can create a flexible schedule that fits your needs!
Caregivers will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safely in their homes including companion care and personal care.
No previous experience necessary, training will be provided by Home Instead*
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
• Competitive Wages: $12-15.00/hour
• Annual Raises
• Medical Benefits
• Make your own Schedule
• Paid Training
• First set of Uniforms are free
• Paid Time Off
• Corporate Discounts with Sprint and Verizon up to 24%
• Gloves and Masks provided
Responsibilities of a Caregiver are:
• Companionship, Light Housekeeping, and Meal Preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Personal Care including bathing, dressing, and grooming
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
• Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have valid driver’s license
• Have valid auto insurance
*Work in a location near you: Bethel Park, Upper Saint Clair, Mount Lebanon, Whitehall, Dormont, Greentree, Carnegie, Crafton, Bridgeville, Oakdale, and more!
Home Instead is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.