Front Desk AssociatesInn At Mountain View
Front Desk Associates
Needed for a hotel in Greenburg area.
All Shifts * Competitive Wage.
The front desk of any organization is very important as clients and visitors judge a company by how its front desk operates. This is especially true of the hospitality industry where the first impression is definitely the last impression. People working at the front desk of a hotel are required to be professional, hands-on and very pleasant, even in the event of adversity.
Front Desk ASSOCIATE:
• Greet guests and patrons as they arrive
• Ask if guests have a prior booking
• Manage the registration process
• Ask for identification and ensure that the provided credentials are accurate
• Handle guest check-ins and check-outs appropriately
• Operate hotel switchboard, take calls and provide information and transfer calls
• Manage accurate accounting of all rooms
• Provide guests with room keys
• Take reservations over the telephone, through emails and in person
• Answer queries regarding the hotel’s services, charges, dining facilities, sports facilities and travel directions
• Refer guests to appropriate departments to resolve complaints or provide suggestions
• Compute bills and take payments
• Provide guests with directions around the hotel
• Contact housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported
• Explain appropriate use of keys and ensure that guests are satisfied with the rooms allotted to them
• Balance cash at the end of the shift and generate accounting reports for the benefit of the next shift