The Jeannette City School District is taking applications for the position of Business Manager.
Responsibilities include cash management & investments, debt service, capital fund management, financial accounting, planning and budgeting, audit functions, insurance/risk management, tax administration and personnel.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Accounting or similar related discipline
2. Three (3) years of prior related administration or accounting experience
3. An understanding of fund accounting and generally accepted accounting practices
4. School Business Administration preferred by not required.
5. Willingness to be trained and mentored in school business practices.