Diesel MechanicKrise Transportation
Diesel Mechanic Full Time
Immediate Opening Looking for a team mechanic to maintain a fleet consisting of school buses and vans. Hours are scheduled at 10 on school days and 8 hour non-school days. Must have or be willing to get a class 7 PA inspection license. Must have own basic hand tools. Major tools including scanning tools are provided. Must have a positive attitude, be a team player, self-motivated and organized. May occasionally be required to drive school students. Will be required to have and maintain CDL with S&P endorsements.
Additional duties to include the following:
- Working with shop supervisor & terminal manager maintaining equipment that is safe, ready to operate.
- Conduct fleet inspections, make repairs.
- Maintain the fleet to comply with State and Federal regulations.
- Insures all defects noted on PM inspections & drivers defect reports are being repaired in a timely manner.
- Prepares reports on work assignments and performs quality control inspections and repairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs and to operate all shop equipment.
- Maintain a clean, safe shop.
- May be required to respond with an empty bus to designated locations.
- May be required to respond after hours and to emergency situations.
- All other duties as assigned by senior management.