Assistant Store Manager
Responsible for assisting with the overall day-to-day operations of the store. Assess the stores' ability on a daily basis to meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness, cleanliness, food safety and regulatory compliance. Great opportunity to gain management experience with a progressive local company, with room for advancement! Up to $1,000 hiring bonus!!
- Assist the store manager in leading teams in the planning, implementation and execution of merchandising and operating initiatives.
- Manage total operations of the store in the Store Managers absence.
- Achieve/exceed weekly, period, and annual sales, wage budgets and profit budgets, as well as other targeted goals (e.g. safety, shrink).
- Solve issues/concerns of associates and customers as needed.
- Communicate all necessary information to store associates enabling them to effectively carry out their duties.
- Assist the store manager in staffing, reducing turnover and increasing retention.
- Supervise and coach direct reports on the performance of their duties.
- Ensure store compliance and associate knowledge of Federal, State, and Local laws, and with enterprise policies.
- Possess high school degree or equivalent
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Retail experience
- $1,000 hiring and referral bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time