Kuhn’s Market is a progressive, locally owned supermarket chain with 8 locations throughout the Pittsburgh area. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to service and maintain the building and equipment within our stores. Advancement and growth opportunities available.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Perform maintenance and repairs including basic mechanical, plumbing and electric and some carpentry
- Oversee maintenance for multiple supermarkets and rental properties
- Service supermarket refrigeration equipment including walk-in coolers, freezers and self-contained units
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance as needed to ensure ongoing functioning of refrigeration systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment with minimal supervision
- Obtain quotes and bids for repairs and services as needed
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Make repairs that can be accomplished by removing, adjusting, or replacing defective or worn parts and components
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
- Willingness to travel between multiple locations in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas
- Company truck, cell phone and tools provided
- Must be able to use a ladder and lift up to 50 pounds
Job Type: Full-time
- Competitive Pay!
- Up to $1,000 New Hire Bonus!
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid weekly
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays