Patrol OfficerLeechburg Borough
Patrol Officer Leechburg Borough
The Leechburg Borough Civil Service Commission is conducting testing to establish an eligibility list for the position of Patrol Officer. Applicants meeting the minimum qualifications will be scheduled for Modified Cooper Standard physical agility test and a written Civil Service Examination to be held on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 Applicants should arrive at 8:30am. Those arriving after 9am will not be permitted to test.
Salary for Police Officer is $20 per hour with excellent benefits. Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria.
- Be 21 years of age and be a US Citizen
- Successfully completed Act 120 training
- Successfully pass a physical and psychological evaluation
- Possess a valid PA Driver's License
- Have 1040 hours of Police Officer experience, 60 college credit hours preferred
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.