McQueen Building Company, a boutique design-build firm, is seeking full-time skilled carpenters to join our team. McQueen values dependable, committed workers who will mesh well with our service-focused culture. We offer a commitment to our employees as well as our clients that is unmatched in the industry, and we take great pride in our team. We believe that in order for clients to truly feel as though they are taken care of, we must first take care of our team. We are looking for skilled carpenters with at least 5 years of experience in high-end new construction and/or residential remodeling. Successful candidates will not only be skilled in their trade but also display leadership and client-relations abilities.
- Perform skilled carpentry work as a part of a team completing residential remodels
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in all interactions with clientele and maintain excellent service through completion
- Work in a team setting to complete jobs in a timely manner, while delivering a high quality product
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in residential remodeling
- Valid PA driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Considerable knowledge of all aspects of carpentry methods, tools and materials; of basic math, and units of measure.
- Have a personal set of hand tools