Operations and Compliance SupervisorNorth Huntingdon Twp Municipal Authority
Operations & Compliance Supervisor
The North Huntingdon Township Municipal Authority, located in Westmoreland County, PA is seeking resumes and applications for the position of Operations & Compliance Supervisor. This is a full-time, office and field, salary position covering all aspects of wastewater treatment. Assists the System Superintendent in directing and coordinating activities of bargaining unit personnel handling the collection, operation, testing, maintenance, repair, service, and relocation of sanitary sewage facilities. The Operations & Compliance Supervisor will assume the responsibilities of the System Superintendent in their absence. The successful candidate will administer NHTMA's Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) program, be responsible for our accredited lab's compliance and coordinate permitting with the PA DEP and EPA, will serve as Laboratory Supervisor and Senior Plant Operator for a 3.313 MGD wastewater treatment plant and satellite facilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related biological, scientific or engineering discipline preferred. Combination of education and work experience may substitute for educational requirements.
- PA DEP Wastewater Operator's Certification - Class A, E-Subclass 1, 2, 4 preferred.
- PA DEP Chapter 252 - Laboratory Supervisor Subclass preferred.
- Successful candidate will be required to obtain both DEP Operator's Certification and Laboratory Supervisor Subclasses within 3 years from date of hire.
- Supervisory or Management experience - preferred but not a prerequisite.
- Excellent communication and proficiency with Microsoft Office software is expected.
- Must possess a valid PA Driver's License. Upon conditional offer of employment, applicants must successfully complete a drug screening and background check. All employees are subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
The North Huntingdon Township Municipal Authority is an equal opportunity employer, providing consideration for employment to qualified applicants, without regard to race, color, religious creed, handicap, ancestry, national origin, age or sex. Michael L. Branthoover, General Manager