CT Technologist- 7on/7off- F,S,S- 12p-11p, M-Th- 1:30p-12a
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on December 22, 2021
- Must review patient information, chart, physician order, and previous films to ensure the best possible scan plan to answer clinical questions and provide Radiologist with quality CT imaging.
- Compliance with all patient, staff and equipment safety policies.
- Manages overtime; flex hours
- Organize work flow to prevent delays and control cost through appropriate use of supplies.
- Compliance with annual review.
- Compliance with IV and contrast injection guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered by ARRT and licensed as required by the State of Mississippi (MRT).
- Keep abreast of changes in Radiology by attending classes and continuing education provided.
- Possess strong knowledge of radiographic anatomy.
- Serves patient population categories of infants, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.