LPN - Float Pool Clinics, FT, 12 hour shifts, some weekend work required.
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Nursing
Posted on January 5, 2022
- Provides a wide variety of nursing activities to support the medical plan of care in compliance with hospital/departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining patient records, unit records and reports. Contributes to nursing care plan.
- Provides patient/family teaching necessary for continuing care during and after discharge.
- Must be licensed to practice as an L.P.N. in the state of Mississippi.
- Must meet continuing education requirements.
- Maintains knowledge and resources necessary to provide care for adolescent, newborn/infant, adult and geriatrics patients.