LPN- West Point Women's Group, FT, Monday- Friday, 8:00a - 5:00, no weekends
North Mississippi Medical Center West Point, MS Full-time Nursing
Posted on December 10, 2021
- Provides a wide variety of nursing activities to support the medical plan of care in compliance with hospital/departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining patient records, unit records and reports.
- Contributes to nursing care plan.
- Provides patient/family teaching necessary for continuing care during and after discharge
- Must be licensed to practice as an L.P.N. in the state of Mississippi.
- Must meet continuing education requirements.
- Maintains knowledge and resources necessary to provide care for adolescent, newborn/infant, adult and geriatrics patients.