Nurse Practitioner- PRN, Physical Medicine and Rehab Clinic
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Nursing
Posted on January 18, 2022
- Assesses, diagnoses, and treats patients in the clinic setting and/or acute care setting according to the scope of practice outlined by the Board of Nursing, approved protocols, national standards of practice and as directed by the physician preceptor.
- Provides patients/families with education related to the disease process, health, and wellness. Serves as a resource for community agencies as appropriate.
- Ensures timely and accurate documentation of patient status and patient care activities including treatments, procedures and medications prescribed.
- Ensures clinical competence and stays abreast of changes in medical management by participating in a variety of health care education activities.
- Requires Masters Degree in nursing with appropriate licensure as a Nurse Practitioner
- If degree was obtained online and was not through a Hybrid campus online program, must have completed a minimum of 2 years work experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years RN clinical experience in setting appropriate to practice
- Maintains and enhances knowledge and skills in current technology and practice to provide care to appropriate population. Maintains current AHA CPR certification.