Radiology Technologist I, FT, Days, Burnsville Family Medical Clinic
North Mississippi Medical Center Iuka, MS Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on February 23, 2022
- Performs high quality/cost efficient diagnostic procedures for patient and department.
- Provide radiology services in a timely manner while performing high quality and cost efficient diagnostic procedures.
- Organize work flow to prevent delays.
- Assists Physicians and other medical staff during procedures as requested/required
- Provides excellent customer service in an accurate and efficient manner
- Communicate effectively with patients, family members, Physicians, other medical staff and NMMC staff members
- Attends required in-services, annual review and educational programs
- Knowledgeable of procedures, positions, supplies, and equipment used in Radiological examinations
- Stay abreast of changes in Radiology
- Adheres to NMHS/NMMC Policies/Procedures/Guidelines
- Complies with applicable Local/State/Federal policies/procedures/guideline/regulations/laws/statues
- All other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program.
- Registered or registry eligible by ARRT.
- License as required by State of Mississippi (MRT)
- Possess strong knowledge of radiographic anatomy.
- Keep abreast of changes in Radiology by attending classes and continuing education provided.
- American Heart Association (AHA) CPR certification; required
- Good written and verbal communication; required
- Serves patient population categories of neonates, infants, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics