Sleep Lab Clerk- PRN
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on May 17, 2022
- The incumbent monitors and tracks service delays and problems. Performs feedback and followup surveys.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable requirements for Sleep Center accreditation to assure compliance in documentation and record availability.
- Maintains high level of knowledge of insurance requirements for studies and treatment and ICD and procedure codes necessary for pre-certification of studies.
- Provides input to the Director regarding office needs and expense planning.
- Orders necessary supplies to assure that supplies are available to assure quality patient care.
- Serves as a resource for staff, administrators, physicians regarding insurance coverage and pre-certification.
- BLS preferred
- This position requires a high school graduate or equivalent with experience in filing systems, record keeping, computer database operation (preferably MS Assess), experience with word processing programs (preferable Corel Word Perfect or Microsoft Word, Electronic Medical Records, Centricity, Encore).
- This position requires excellent planning and time management skills to maintain a variety of assignments in the alloted time.
- Must coordinate patient testing needs with staff and equipment availability.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interface with physician offices and related departments.