Secretarial Opening - Twelve (12) Month Fiscal Specialist
The Norwin School District is hiring a twelve
(12) month Fiscal Specialist effective immediately.
- Starting salary will be $16.85 per hour (pro-rated through June 30, 2023), then $20.50 per hour beginning July 1, 2023, plus an additional stipend of $3,200 per year.
- This position offers a full benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and pension.
- Pre-employment testing will be required.
The successful candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint), plus Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms and & Gmail) experience is preferred.
- Minimum of Associate's Degree in Accounting or Business-related field required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum three (3) year accounting operations and secretarial services experience, or as deemed necessary by the District.
- Current Acts 24, 34, 151, 126/Child Abuse Training (Parts I and II), FBI clearance and 168 Sexual Misconduct Disclosure Background Checks will be required upon offer of employment.
Deadline to apply: Monday, March 13, 2023