Pittsburgh Magazine, ranked as the No. 1 magazine in the region with more readers and advertisers than any other, has an opportunity for an innovative, creative, successful salesperson. We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated person with a vision and interest in the media world. The right person will contribute to Pittsburgh Magazine’s growing digital advertising business and will benefit from our 50-year history and standing as one of the most trusted media companies in Pittsburgh.
S/he will be able to demonstrate a pattern of success in building revenue and establishing relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in media sales, including a basic understanding of digital, print and event sponsorship and advertising. This position will oversee an established territory as well as develop new business. Pittsburgh Magazine offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The account executive will:
- Retain current advertisers through exceptional customer service and in-person meetings
- Actively seek new business through competitive research, online research, and networking.
- Incorporate multimedia products and services where appropriate.
- Maintain high levels of networking, appointments and prospecting activity
- Meet monthly sales goals
- All client communication must be documented daily in CRM
- Book all ads, manage revenue, and ad production in CRM
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting to Advertising Director on a weekly basis
- Close all business by appropriate deadlines
- Submit advertiser materials by ad material deadlines
- Attend weekly sales meetings, sales training meetings, magazine events and weekly 1-1’s.
- Proficient computer skills: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Video Conferencing
We request that interested parties please include compensation requirements.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary plus commission and bonuses.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Outstanding company culture.
- On-going sales training with the most revered leaders in the industry.
- Opportunity for advancement.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org