Custodial PositionRiverview School District
Riverview School District
Custodial Position Full-Time Position
1. High School Graduate.
2. One year of custodial experience preferred.
3. Custodial and building maintenance in a school setting preferred.
4. Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to work independently and as a team member.
6. Ability to understand the relevance of a clean and safe environment and its impact on learning.
7. Experience associated with activities related to the essential functions noted in this job description preferred.
1. Performs routine and comprehensive custodial maintenance of assigned facilities.
2. Cleans and disinfects classrooms, restrooms, cafeteria, gymnasium, auditorium, locker room and other facilities; stocks facilities with any necessary supplies.
3. Removes and disposes of trash in accordance with established procedures.
4. Vacuums, shampoos, and spot cleans carpets and furniture; washes windows.
5. Performs various maintenance and custodial duties such as installation and repair to fixtures in restrooms, classrooms, and other facilities.
Riverview School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.