Screen PrinterSampco dba Vision Products
Vision Products is looking for a screen printer to join our Cheswick team.
Position is responsible for operating cylinder or automatic platen presses to print job orders. Read and proof for errors and clarity of impression, and corrects imperfections. Assignments may range from producing single color forms, reading material and other documents to those requiring the merge of covers, text, indices and related items in single or multi-color.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate screen press
- Trouble shoot and adjust for minor deviations in substrate
- Prep substrates as required including sanding by hand, use of pneumatic air, wiping, etc.
- Clean used screens
- Assist in reclamation of screens
- Prints job orders
- Reads and proofs finished product for errors, omissions and clarity of impressions
- Corrects imperfections on products
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm. $500 sign-on bonus*, Medical, Dental, 401k plan with employer match, Flexible Spending Accounts and paid time off that begins after 90 days.
If you want to work with creative and innovative people, join our award-winning team today!