Air Quality Engineer/ Specialist
Snyder Brothers, Inc., an independent oil and gas producer located in Kittanning, PA, is currently looking a fulltime Air Quality Engineer/ Specialist to join our team.
The position consists of but is not limited to the following duties:
- Track and compile engine specifications, engine hours, fuel consumption for air emission calculations/reporting for well sites and compressor stations
- Calculate, compile and submit air emissions reports to the PA DEP and EPA
- Track, facilitate, and manage 3rd party air quality consultants completing the following tasks:
- Annual well site and midstream air emissions reports.
- Compressor stack testing
- FLIR testing of well sites and compressor stations.
- Annual CO2e basin calculations.
- Exemption 38c
- GP5 permit applications
- Compressor station maintenance
- Maintain state and federal compliance at well sites and compressor stations.
- Perform monthly site inspections and AVO leak tests.
- Monitor and review all new state and federal air emission regulations that may affect well sites and facilities.
- Duties will also include tasks outside of air quality such as overseeing water hauling operations for well pad development operations.
- BS degree in chemistry, engineering, math, or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of air permitting and compliance.
- Technically proficient in performing air quality compliance and permitting tasks
- Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations (e.g., PADEP, EPA, etc.) and accepted practice/methodology to gather and analyze data independently.
- Possess well developed interpersonal skills and demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Experience in upstream oil and gas processes, equipment, and permitting preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities