Non-profit Executive Director for pro life, faith-based agency.
This full-time exempt position reports to the Board of Directors and works closely with the Board’s Executive Committee. Responsibilities include overseeing areas of development and initiating fundraising, public relations, daily operations, human resources, policy, community/volunteer resources, and finance that are consistent with the mission of TryLife Center. Some flexibility exists with the hours.
- Minimum of BS or BA in related field
- Minimum of 5 years of successful non-profit experience in management and supervision
- Proven track record with successful oral communication and writing skills
- Able to effectively lead staff of 10-12 individuals and a team of volunteers
- Established history of working with individuals, businesses, and corporations on a professional level
- Well-acquainted with the foundation community and grant writing
- Well-organized and self-motivated, possessing time management skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Possess necessary PA clearances and FBI fingerprinting report