Advertising & Marketing Consultant
We are looking for a dynamic Advertising & Marketing Consultant to join our team with 2-5 years of outside sales experience. This is an outside sales position. The individual should possess refined customer service skills and a passion for advertising, marketing, technology, and developing innovative business solutions that drive customer results. We value candidates who are passionate about helping our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal candidate will have the ability to suggest tailored solutions based on feedback learned through discovery.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Educating customers about our business solutions.
- Prospecting, generating new leads and closing accounts.
- Using CRM and other productivity tools to track progress and report goals.
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Follow an outlined sales process designed to help identify needs and deliver best-in-class results for our customers.
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends and best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel.
- Strong understanding of needs-based selling and decision-making skills.
- Clear ability to multi-task and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
Valid Driver’s License and transportation required.
This is a full-time position offering Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
Please note that the pay listed is base pay only. There is commission as well.
Trib Total Media is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.