Trib Total Media is hiring for a full-time Circulation Assistant in our Greensburg, PA location.
The Circulation Assistant will assist with all phases of home delivery operations. This includes the distribution, delivery and customer satisfaction of the Valley News Dispatch and the Westmoreland Edition of the Tribune-Review and related products.
- The delivery of open routes.
- The re-delivery of newspapers to customers who have been missed by the carrier and improving customer relations.
- Assisting with the warehouse and dock operations, meeting with carriers to review service issues with carriers, and field check routes to ensure proper delivery.
- Act as a liaison between the circulation department, customers, and contractors to resolve service and collection problems.
- Work closely with District Sales Managers and perform basic duties in their absence.
- Attain new subscription orders and facilitate circulation gains.
- Staging newspapers at storage unit locations.
Must possess valid PA driver’s license and reliable insured transportation. Requires the ability
to work independently and with a team, make conscientious decisions, knowledge of surrounding
areas, the ability to read maps and excellent customer service skills. Must be able to lift up to
fifty (50) pounds, repetitively.
Early morning schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Interested applicants may apply at www.tribtotalmedia.com/jobs.
Trib Total Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.