Trib Total Media delivers news, information, and advertising in Western Pennsylvania. We produce the Tribune-Review daily newspaper, many weekly newspapers and TribLIVE.com. The Distribution Associate is a key position in the Audience Engagement Department.
Distribution Associate Responsibilities:
- Work with the team of leaders responsible for the high-quality delivery of the Tribune-Review daily newspaper to subscribers’ homes.
- Assist in the recruitment of - and provide information to - the independent contractors who deliver the newspapers.
- Deliver open routes.
- Assist with warehouse, dock, and storage unit operations.
- Meet with delivery contractors to review delivery service.
- Participate in subscription sales, subscriber retention, and digital engagement efforts.
Distribution Associate Requirements:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to make conscientious decisions and produce excellent customer service.
- Ability to read maps and develop knowledge of surrounding areas.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively.
- Be able to work an early morning schedule, including weekends.
Distribution Associate Benefits:
- Opportunity to learn the skills to be a leader in the distribution field.
- Work early morning hours, leaving the rest of the day free.
Trib Total Media offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more.
Trib Total Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.