PrintSource Pittsburgh is hiring a full-time Machine Operator for the night shift at our Tarentum Distribution facility. Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and safely set up and operate all mailroom equipment.
- Perform general maintenance and minor repairs on mailroom equipment.
- Accurately complete all production paperwork.
- Monitor quality and accuracy during production, adjusting as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic required.
- Work well as a team player.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bending, stooping, twisting, standing, and lifting. Must be able to lift a minimum 15–25 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Proven record of dependability.
- Basic computer skills required.
Interested candidates can apply at https://printpittsburgh.com/jobs/.
PrintSource Pittsburgh is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Pursuant to the company’s COVID-19 mitigation policy, all individuals must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions (such as a medical condition, disability, or a sincerely held religious belief).