Mailroom Technician - PT, Night shift
PrintSource Pittsburgh is currently hiring a part-time Mailroom Technician for the night shift at our Falcon Distribution facility in Tarentum, PA. This candidate will be available to work 20-30 hours per week, including weekends.
- Maintain and supply constant and efficient flow of inserts to insert lines.
- Ensure proper stacking and strapping of newspapers and all sections and inserts.
- Identify and correct minor problems (i.e., insert jams) on insert lines which slow down production.
- Count and correct bundles in downstream area before products are placed on skids.
- Unwrap skids of preprints and place in line for inserting.
- Operate hand and machine wrapping equipment to prepare for shipping.
- Must be able to work at repair station, sorting incorrect bundles of material and organize.
- Work well as a team player.
- Keep Machine Operators informed of any problems on insert lines.
- Possess good work ethic while paying close attention to detail.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
Physical requirements include bending, stooping, twisting, standing, and lifting. Must be able to lift a minimum 15–25 lbs. on a repetitive basis
Interested candidates can Click Here to apply!
Trib Total Media is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Pursuant to the company’s COVID-19 mitigation policy, all individuals must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions (such as a medical condition, disability, or a sincerely held religious belief).