Retail Advertising Manager
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 per year
Bonus Opportunity: $20,000 - $25,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- 3-5 years media sales
- 5+ years media sales management
- Valid driver’s license
- Personal vehicle for local travel around the Pittsburgh market
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Hybrid work schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Mileage reimbursement
If you are looking for an advertising management role, we've got a great opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to train our sales staff, educate clients, and move the department forward by developing effective marketing strategies for small to medium-sized businesses. You will be involved in our end-to-end sales cycle including identifying new opportunities, prospecting for new business, conducting a needs analysis meetings, determining budget, developing proposals, delivering presentations, closing the business, reporting on performance, and retaining customers.
- You will be accountable for helping our team meet and exceed their sales objectives through selling our diversified portfolio.
- You will help us partner with small to medium sized businesses to create effective marketing campaigns that drive results for their business.
- Utilizing our CRM, you will manage performance at every stage of our sales process.
- You will monitor industry trends to help identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
- Manage a team of advertising & marketing consultants
- Perform industry research to identify trends and industry needs and interests
- Review and respond to current sales trends
- Utilize existing data and insights to inform potential
- Work with advertising department to plan and implement new marketing campaigns
- Interview and hire advertising staff as needed
- Contact advertising agencies to negotiate contracts
- Collaborate with different departments to develop marketing campaigns suited to different business needs
- Coordinating special sections
- Strong understanding of the digital space today, including search marketing, social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), targeted display, and can have meaningful conversations with our customers
- Proficient use of a laptop, tablet, smart phone, and similar devices
- Previous use of CRM system
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to train our staff, educate our clients, and move our department forward
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets through prospecting, building, and maintaining a client base through new business opportunities, renewal, and growth
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to win
- Self-starter, can work as a team, and comfortable working in a virtual office environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Trib Total Media is constantly evolving to remain at the forefront of innovation in all areas of our business, from advertising and marketing to content development and distribution.
- Named the Best Overall Newspaper by the PA Society of Professional Journalists for an unprecedented 3 straight years.
- Recipient of a national Edward R. Murrow Award in 2021
- Home to TribLIVE, Western Pennsylvania’s most-read news website
- Striving to become the news media organization of tomorrow, today.
If you are looking for a company that supports their employees, provides the tools necessary to be successful, has an aggressive performance-based compensation plan, consistently stays on top of industry trends, and has a great culture, then we want to hear from you! Apply today for more information.