Director of Enrollment Operation
The Westminster College Office of Admissions is currently accepting applications for the position of Director of Enrollment Operations.
The Director of EO will be responsible for building communication sequences, workflows, reports and queries to inform both internal and external audiences of key enrollment metrics and data. This person must be technical and detail-oriented, as the position is responsible for the accuracy and effectiveness of admission data entry, data operations, analysis and reports. The Director of EO is also responsible for the direct supervision of staff members in the Enrollment Operations department and must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
3-5 years of successful administrative experience in admissions and enrollment operations.
Experience with a CRM in a technical capacity and supervisory experience required. Slate is strongly preferred. Expertise working with Student Information Systems, ideally Jenzabar, is preferred;
Skills, Characteristics Required for Position
This position requires a strong leader who thinks strategically and can design technology-supported processes to implement admissions strategies. Must be a creative problem-solver with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lead others and provide guidance and direction to staff that support recruitment objections;
• Understanding of an undergraduate recruitment cycle;
• Ability to effectively use data for analysis and assessment;
• Strong communication skills (writing, speaking, editing);
• Proficiency with Slate and Excel;
• Ability to work independently on complex projects;
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Review of applications will begin November 15, 2020 and will continue until the position is filled. Westminster College is an Equal Opportunity Employer, enhancing learning through diversity and inclusion.