Westmoreland County Housing Authority (WCHA) is accepting applications for Full Time Property Manager.
New Kensington/Arnold area.
Prior experience/secondary education helpful.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and operate housing communities according to HUD and WCHA policies and regulations
• Complete and process applications, collect rents, security deposits, etc.
• Maintain records and resident accounts for admission, termination, and transfers
• Annual re-certiﬁcations and interims by preparing notices, verifying household composition, income, assets, medical expenses.
• Instruct residents, enforce policies/lease regulations, execute evictions
• Coordinate and monitor work orders
Salary based on experience. Comprehensive beneﬁts include paid vacation/sick time, health insurance, and retirement plan.